eBay

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

The Route 26 Bigfoot Incident

Well, here I am again. It's been a while, as I've been trying to boost my Bigfoot Tales project on Facebook. That's not working out so well so I've decided to pretty much terminate my pages there in the near future.

So what have I been up to?

Due to some injuries sustained last year I haven't been able to get in the woods like I used to. But I've still been busy.

Today, I want to share a brief Bigfoot tale of a sighting along route 26 in western Maine.

I ran in to a gentleman in a parking lot that was discussing something he saw while driving west on that scenic Maine route. Apparently this was at dusk, so I place the time at around 8:30 pm given the time of year it was.

He looked to his left, which places the incident to the western side of the road. He observed what he thought was a big man working in his garden.

The figure stood up, holding root crops in both of its hands, but instead of it being just a big man, it was huge, and looked to be about 8 feet tall.

He slowed down quickly and stared at the giant figure. He told me it looked like a giant hair covered man. The figure turned and disappeared into the tall brush at the back of the garden.

Just then a friend of the man I was talking to walked up and put an end to our conversation. I saw him once more after that, but he wouldn't give me anymore information. He swore that what he saw was real, but he didn't want to talk about it again.

Apparently he was told that people who shared these sighting events were ridiculed and he couldn't afford that sort of publicity.

That leaves me without any substantiation to the story. So, somewhere in western Maine along route 26 there may be a Bigfoot lurking around stealing food from your garden.

Until next time, happy Bigfoot hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment